Disclaimer: The following material is being kept online for archival purposes.
Although accurate at the time of publication, it is no longer being updated. The page may contain broken links or outdated information, and parts may not function in current web browsers.
There are several papers that are either already in
preparation or have been submitted:
- High time resolution study of energy flux derived from images
- Alfven modulation of substorm magnetottail transport (E. Sanchez)
- Measurements of electron energy flux from Sondestrom radar and
comparison results from UVI (R. Doe)
- DMSP in situ energy measurements compared with image derived
quantities (G. Germany)
- Ionospheric modeling with AMIE and UVI images (Lummerzheim)
- Small scale convection structures associated with the first substorm
(K. Baker and Lummerzheim)
Above is background material for archival reference only.