Disclaimer: The following material is being kept online for archival purposes.
Although accurate at the time of publication, it is no longer being updated. The page may contain broken links or outdated information, and parts may not function in current web browsers.
- Present constellations of ISTP and related S/C offer an
unprecedented opportunity to study global, long-term radiation belt
processes and characteristics.
- The value and importance of this type of research will increase
as solar maximum is approached.
- The results presented at this workshop indicate major strides
- Understanding solar drivers of relativistic particles
- Neutral atom imaging of storms and substorms
- Solar wind coupling to the radiation belts
Above is background material for archival reference only.